General 38 Miles To The Gallon ??? Do U Think Thats Low ??

Currently reading:
General 38 Miles To The Gallon ??? Do U Think Thats Low ??

Well done...

cheers (y) it was a mixture of all road types, i couldn't believe it at the time and kept working it out to see if i'd missed something.
i think its just my driving style as i could get 45mpg from my alfa 75 t.spark on the heads of the valleys road and my tempra 1.6sx carb when i went to scotland on holiday including the drive there and back.
i find the cars mpg readout quite accurate usually within 2mpg

you sure someone hasn't fitted a hgt engine whilst you wern't looking :rolleyes:
when was it last serviced?

I dont think so :confused: but i did notice that on the air filter pipe there is a split, would that make a diffrence? but tomorrow im gunna like change all the oil and spark plugs etc and see if that makes a diffrence

Im not sure when it was last serviced, i mean the car didnt come with any service history or anything, jus a load of junk papaerwork about when the car was bought and some other fiat punto invoices :confused: i did however know that the people i bought it from do look after their cars, shame about the lack of service history though.

In the book where u get it stamped, and as far as it looks the last official service was when the car had done 919 miles in 1998 :eek: now it has done 33000ish

im not sure on my mpg, but if i put in £10 @ 106.9 a litre, i get 50 miles normal driving n about 30ish wen i bootin it, i think my car is over fueling :eek:

Back