3 for £18 on Crates of beer at ASDA.

Currently reading:
3 for £18 on Crates of beer at ASDA.

Nice 1 im off to asda see you in a bit.

good to know if i've done nothing else today, i've help a fellow FF'er get cheap booze :D

oh and i fell out with ASDA too, went with a few mates to get the beers in for a house party, my mate didn't have his ID but i was getting them on my card, but because 1 out of 4 of us didn't have ID they wouldn't give us them, i mean WTF i was the one paying he could have just stood outside, one of the lads ended up chucking a crate on the floor and all you heard was tschhhhhhhhhh!! haha, sounds OTT but the women who came over was a total cow.

was sure i'd made a thread on cheap beer not so long ago but i can't find it, anyway.. 3 crates of different beers/cider on at asda, i think they're 12 packs but still by far the best around!

happy drinking =D

Probably the best beer in … Luton?

Try Belgique (ASDA) - or Steinhauser, St Etienne & Lowenstein (all from Aldi Bros) … & all genuine imports.

Lucky. All I really want to spend is 15 on a bottle of vodka for a free glass. Can't do that right now, mother thinks I'm drink too much. You would too with all the uni coursework to do beforehand.

Then again, I wonder what happend to all the old speckled hen...oh wait...

Lucky. All I really want to spend is 15 on a bottle of vodka for a free glass. Can't do that right now, mother thinks I'm drink too much. You would too with all the uni coursework to do beforehand.

Then again, I wonder what happend to all the old speckled hen...oh wait...

i like getting free alcohol glasses :) what brand glass is the free vodka glass with?

Back