Styling 100hp gear knob cap refurbishment

Currently reading:
Styling 100hp gear knob cap refurbishment

Rogereld

I don't know what it looked like when new, but the cap on top of the gear knob on our 2010 100hp Panda has lost most of its paint and the white plastic has become polished. It looks a bit untidy and I am thinking of attempting a paint spray refurbishment.

Was it originally painted silver or grey? Has anyone else successfully improved the appearance of the gear knob with paint?

IMG_7102.jpg

Thanks for this link. I searched this (Panda Mk3) forum for "100hp gear knob cap" before I posted, and found no results. I've just tried the search again and it doesn't find the thread you have found. What am I doing wrong in my forum search?

You need to normally adjust this setting
Screenshot_20230912_193031.jpg

From the drop down To
Screenshot_20230912_193319.jpg

To search within the mk3 section

Or to

Everywhere

To search the whole forum

Yes that’s what I did. I selected search this forum. I found no appropriate results and so I started this thread. As the subject has been raised and good answers provided on a previous thread I apologise for duplication.
Below this text as I am typing is a list of “similar threads”. The “100hp gear knob” thread posted by Grievezy is not included. Why is it not appearing in searches or the list of similar threads? It has almost the same title and content.

Make sure you are in the mk3 section of the forum first
Screenshot_20230913_080538.jpg

Doesn't matter where or which thread as long as it says panda mk3 in blue

Screenshot_20230913_080358.jpg

Change the drop down To "this forum" and fill in the search box

Screenshot_20230913_080252.jpg

Scroll down Grievezys thread should be/is one of the first results

The more you play with forum the easier it becomes

These are not exactly what the OP was asking about but I suspect would make a nice gear knob with a suitable inner to fit the gear stick.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back