Technical 100hp Drive Shafts

Currently reading:
Technical 100hp Drive Shafts

TheGreenMachine

Hi Everyone.

My 2011 Panda 100hp is in need of a pair of driveshafts, both inner joints are loose and knocking. I’ve found the nearside (shorter) shaft on AUTODOC but I’m struggling to find the longer offside one. Does anyone know if normal Panda shafts are the same or are the 100hp ones unique to the car?

Hi Everyone.

My 2011 Panda 100hp is in need of a pair of driveshafts, both inner joints are loose and knocking. I’ve found the nearside (shorter) shaft on AUTODOC but I’m struggling to find the longer offside one. Does anyone know if normal Panda shafts are the same or are the 100hp ones unique to the car?
I would suggest posting this in the panda specific forum to get maximum exposure and best responses!

One side should be fairly easy as it's the same as the diesel

The other is unique in the Panda due to the longer gearbox I suspect

Screenshot_20240320-181659.png
Screenshot_20240320-181607.png

There available on eBay

Autodoc has no stock

Not tried anywhere else

Last edited:
What the shorter one you have found on autodoc

But a link up

It's not unusual to list things wrong

Springs for.the 4x4 and bump stops for the 100hp for example

If its only inner joints, replacement tripod kit could be cheaper and easier to find. I generally use SKF but quite a few suppliers around (well, there was last year - parts are getting to be a struggle again)

This is the on I found on AUTODOC, it does say it is specifically for six speed cars which is 100hp only.

Hey, check out GSP Drive shaft in the AUTODOC app https://m.autodoc.co.uk/gsp/9260279
My mistake, I wrote it wrong, its the left side that is the genetic side the right is unique, as per screenshot above

I can't seen anything wrong with the listing

But it's best to email and confirm they are still full of mistakes such as this

Screenshot_20240322-093540.png

Back