Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

Currently reading:
Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

And by repaired the brushes were barely touching the electric ring so i removed what was burnt and approached the brushes again to the plate

Sorry had to go out for a bit yep either a break in the wire or a faulty module, we don't know much yet, are we 100% everything is plugged in

We do know that Fiat has stuck to the normal brown and green wires

It could be a module or a wire anywhere along these

Screenshot_20240418-105325~2.png

Sorry had to go out for a bit yep either a break in the wire or a faulty module, we don't know much yet, are we 100% everything is plugged in

View attachment 443417
It's ok mate just wanted to tell you that these 2 brown and green wires have me an exact 125 ohm when i sent you the message during my break when i was testing again out of personal curiosity in case there was hope for a new discovery anyway does that mean that the canbus system after the BCM is functional?

And yes everything is plugged for sure the ABS was the only one removed i plugged it and tested from the first time but I'd like to ask what are all these modules so i can check them all tomorrow for a loose connection, broken write etc...? Because ABS and EPS are obvious but the rest are foreign and I'm guessing the first on the left is the injectors

And the EPS is the one i never checked so far I'll make sure to throw an eye on its wiring but the question I'd like to ask is: is the can of the BCM repairable by a professional if broken?

Resistance only checks the integrity of the wires and the resistor in the ECU, you can also check for shorts to ground and power by checking the resistance between one wire with ground and also battery positive

Also what the resistance between pins 11 and 12 of the BCM

Post #1309 changed to 125 ohms after a couple hours all by itself without touching the car quite literally

Resistance only checks the integrity of the wires and the resistor in the ECU, you can also check for shorts to ground and power by checking the resistance between one wire with ground and also battery positive

Also what the resistance between pins 11 and 12 of the BCM
These wires are the ones i am talking about they gave me OL when we were talking in the morning/noon and when i checked again in the late afternoon out of curiosity i measured 125 ohms slightly fluctuating to 124 and 125.8 ohms but quickly

Now although the BCM was fully disconnected and have no way to detect an opened door, I'm not sure if closing the driver's door and reopening it after a long while changed that

View attachment 443417
But based on what you mentioned here we now have 125 ohms not 120 if i got your point right (brown and green wires on the 11 and 12 pins)

But not on the obd port on the green and brown wires

Last edited:
Hi there just opened the BCM and got 120.8 ohms exactly on these pins

Attachments

• IMG_20240419_095519.jpg
    IMG_20240419_095519.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
And based on the PCB following the 11 and 20 pins of the big plug they are directly connected on the PCB to the 35 and 36

These are the 11 and 20 on the PCB where the obd plug comes to as 4 and 16

Attachments

• IMG_20240419_125905.jpg
    IMG_20240419_125905.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Back