IMG-20240126-WA0009.jpg

Z11 Cube - Impul Supercharged Edition

Doesn't seem to be heaps of info on the Impul kit, how well does it go?
Well there are no official published numbers, my guess which has been confirmed by existing owners is that the cube without the charger on make circa 100hp and with it on about 140bhp. Its clearly not hugely fast or anything but totally transforms it (y)

Very nice :)

Did the insurance pay out for the old one include the shipping fee for the replacement?
Not quite no, i'm outta pocket about 1500 + few expenses like fees to change the insurance to new one, going to pick it up etc. But it feels like a significant upgrade as well. Its 2 years younger but with about same mileage on it (almost exactly in fact), its all factory fitted options except the seat covers which are pretty expensive ones. Its got an impul exhaust, suspension, bodykit and wheels as well as the supercharger. Undersealed, serviced, MOTd and all the stuff like last time. Stuff it has over the old one, automatic climate control, deioniser air cleaner function thing, auto folding mirrors, auto headlights (and better facelift headlights that are better).. Probably more things i'm yet to discover. Oh its got pretty decent speakers in it (i've already ripped a huge amount of wires and japanese weirdness out the dash and put a uk headunit in).

Damn, only thing I need really is a new bonnet for the Pajero Mini lol. It's small, but still maybe a bit big for carry-on luggage :LOL:
When I have an actual date, I'll start a new thread!

I don't have a suitcase, so anything I bring would be checked in, not hand luggage 😊

Damn, only thing I need really is a new bonnet for the Pajero Mini lol. It's small, but still maybe a bit big for carry-on luggage :LOL:

I feel like this bonnet has been required for a significant number of years...

Or is this bonnet number 2?

Anywho this car is very cool I think my only question is does it make supercharger noises and if not why not?

20240216_111552.jpg

20240216_111541.jpg

20240216_123718.jpg

20240216_123837.jpg

First bath today, being a 16 year old car clearly I found a few blemishes here and there like you always do the first time you hand wash a car. Very clean for its age tbf..

Anyway, today's discovery is this is not on impul shocks and springs, this is on impul coilovers and they turn out to be 20 way adjustable Öhlins coilovers, madness! A very welcome surprise indeed!
Here's what I found, translated by Google.
IMG-20240217-WA0000.jpg

Updates on the car, not much but it's got a decent UK headunit now so working reverse camera, DAB, android auto etc etc, managed to retain the toll reader so it still speaks Japanese at you when you turn car on.
Also managed to figure out the alarm/remote start thing, that's wired into the power mirrors it turns out so it auto folds mirrors when you lock and opens them again on engine start. Feels quite 90s having an aftermarket alarm fob thing lol.
I have the first little mod to fit, maybe get chance to fit 2moro, will see. Sadly very skint from buying it still so nothing that exciting for a while.

Couple of random pics cause I like em
20240216_193850.jpg

20240216_193916.jpg

Well have the car quick clean again, it won't last, I'm just still in honeymoon period and it looks so nice all clean lol..

Also fitted a bonnet deflector, tbh it looks better without but I do like it and they are a nightmare for getting chips on the front of the bonnet..

20240218_152431.jpg

20240218_151356.jpg

20240218_151347.jpg

Reactions: ben
Back