Yellow Sei's all over the place.

Currently reading:
Yellow Sei's all over the place.

DJ_Bucho

Established member
Ok first of all I spotted a Broom Yellow Seicento Sporting parked in Stanley right outside Homebase, Was it you. I only saw the car briefly but the car looked quite tidy. The time was about 13:35 (not that I checked or anything)

Secondly crossing the bridge from the 'Galleries' in Washington heading to Durham house (where I work), I saw another Broom Yellow Sei go underneath the bridge, round the right hander infornt of Durham house then round the left hander and over the round about. The time was about 15:50 as I started work at 16:00. Was this you.

Come on there has to be some Cento's that live in my area on this forum.

Ask any racer, any real racer, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning!

The was the second one my car? (you'll be able to tell cos i got a smoothed boot with a ukcars.com sticker on it, or a slight bad boy depending which end youre looking from!)

i go that way home from work at about that time..

Saw a yellow sei with a tribal graphic on its bonnet yesterday, sorry last night, I think! Can't remeber exactly the time and place but I think it was in Newburn or around that area. Nice anyway:D

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

I can't remember if the Sei had a smoothed boot, sorry, if thats the way you travel home, I'll have to keep an eye out for ya when I cross the bridge in the future.

Ask any racer, any real racer, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning!

James,
Did it have a bad boy and full body kit? Think I passed it on the A1, Southbound before the Bowes incline last week.

er... no.. wait..

Just re-read your post, this one had a blue tribal on the side.

But I have been seeing loads about at the moment.

banner3.jpg

There is also a yellow cinq with tribals on it, usually down the coast, bit of a barryboy I think:)

Still never seen you about Dave which is surprising really.

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Back