DSC_0297.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Yarde's 804/A Punto.

Introduction

I've been here for a while now, so I thought it was about time that I posted in Member's Motors. So, here it is. My Punto. Originally a 51 plate Mia, but swapped onto my Private plate.

What's been done:

Kenwood KDC-W3044G CD/MP3/Aux Headunit
A-Pillar Matte Black Vinyl Stickers Removed
Colour Coded Rear Bumper
Fiat Punto MK2b 15" Alloy Wheels
Rear Roof Spoiler
Fiat Punto MK2 Side Skirts
"This Sticker Adds 5 BHP" Sticker on Rear Windscreen
Team Heko Wind Deflectors
Aero Flat Windscreen Wipers
Front Footwell LEDs w/ Interior Courtesy Light (Blue)
Rear Footwell LEDs w/ Interior Courtesy Light (Blue)
Colour Code Door / Wing Mirrors
Lockwood Door Sill Protectors
Abarth Tax Disc Holder
Tinted / Blackened Rear Light Clusters
Smoked Side Indicators
Upgraded horn (Stebel Nautilus)
Dual Bulb Rear Number Plate Lighting
LED Number Plate Bulbs (Dual Holders)
Colour Coded Front Bumper
Universal Vinyl Rally Mudflaps (Front)
Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter (Needs tweaking)
Rear Speakers installed
White Gearstick Numbers & Accents
Coloured FIAT Badge on Steering Wheel
Plain / Flagless / Logoless Front Number Plate
Plain / Flagless / Logoless Rear Number Plate
FIAT Forum Stickers (Quarter Windows)
Black Bonnet Badge
Black Rear Fiat Badge

What's left to do that I'm definitely going to end up doing

Paint brake callipers (yellow)
Paint brake callipers (black)
Rear Mudflaps
Floor Mats (Front and Rear)
Re-route cold air intake/feed
Sunstrip on Front Windscreen
Sort out front splitter

What's left to do that i MIGHT do

HIDs / Whiter Headlight bulbs
Sporting / HGT Interior and Steering Wheel
Improved I.C.E (Door Speakers)
Improved I.C.E (Rear Speakers)
Improved I.C.E (Subwoofer)
Wire Stereo into Ignition
Window Tint (Rear Windscreen and Rear Side)
Remote Central Locking
Black Vinyl Roof
Upper Strut Brace
HGT CD Changer and Centre Console
Under Car LEDs / Lights / Neons (White or Purple)

The Pics (As Attachments):
Looks good mate, You got any pics inside, id like to see the steering wheel badge:)

Btw i found a entire hgt insides, £195 + £70 on ebay, its a very steep but i havnt seen any in a while. I offered £50, guess what the answer was lol

Steering wheel got all cleaned off after this, but there is some white dirt on it. (no longer there)

I do plan on populating this thread with more pictures in the near future!

Was the HGT interior the all black one? I think I might have seen the same one!

Attachments

• DSC_0289.JPG
    DSC_0289.JPG
    830.3 KB · Views: 29
Lol, i was ultramarines and dark elves, my destroyer and wraths owned haha, i never went to gameworkshop to play though, just my mates i wanted some standereds lol. Wish i still had some paint now, might have to get some, its only £10 and i might use the silver on door lock surrounds :p

i got rid of mine years ago. loved mashing up stuff for orks, but like painting eldar and spacemarines. got really good at painting em. even entered into the painting competition one year, didnt win that year, but would of had a good shot at the following year had i entered.... custom modded a spacemarine commander model and made a base etc for it but didnt go in the end. i really wanted to win that sword they gave as a prize. lol. even now i get tempted to buy some models and paint em, but just dont have the time or space any more. lol

coulda opted for a smoother finish on it. lol. that was a good point to their paints... tiny bit of water helped get a smother finish without affecting the coverage. getting the right mix was an art form in its own right tho. lol. either way, its a nice touch and dont really see it... until now. watch everyone do it. lol

coulda opted for a smoother finish on it. lol. that was a good point to their paints... tiny bit of water helped get a smother finish without affecting the coverage. getting the right mix was an art form in its own right tho. lol. either way, its a nice touch and dont really see it... until now. watch everyone do it. lol

I'll be the first to admit, I did rush it a little, hence why the paint isn't as smooth as it could be.

I painted the gearstick details as well. The stick head looks a little grubby, it was cleaned up after this picture was taken and the paint was dry

Attachments

• DSC_0296.JPG
    DSC_0296.JPG
    743.7 KB · Views: 25
Haha onwards to buy paint we shall all go. Geeze i still have mine somewhere i always remember them when i smell acatanes, the highs from polystyrene cement lol.

I am liking it lots its suttle things that make it look a little nicer.

Back