Woooo Hoooo!

Currently reading:
Woooo Hoooo!

Word has it my car will be getting fixed! Had to phone up again last night, cos of a general lack of communication! The insurers have now found a garage to do the work, the garage in question should be in touch "today" to arrange a suitable time for the work.

I get a courtesy car too, for my thrashing convenience! :p

So the punto lives to see another day! I'm well chuffed! :D :D :D

Hey! That's good to hear! :D
Make sure you do give the courtesy car a thrashing :wink: (well not too much lol)

Long live the punto!!!

****ing hell, Im just about at the end of my ****ing teather.

James Conn (the insurers preferred repair centre) were in touch again today. Wanting me to take the car in for assessing. Again.

It turns out the insurance people have cancelled my claim, and submitted a new one?! I Dont know what the **** is going on there, but I intend to find out. This has serious implications for the ol' punto...

:arrow: The original "booking in" date of July 13th is now as far gone as Englands chances of winning Euro2004. **** knows when I'll even get a booking in date (somtime next week now) and also

:arrow: Just from rough pricing, they reckon the repair estimate will come pretty close to the value of the car. In other words, its touch and go (again) if its gonna be a write off. Again.

Just when you think things are on the up, someone comes along and kicks you in the nuts. MOTHERFUCKERS!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I fecking well hope so!

Heres the letter I've sent em, will make a follow up phone call on monday morning to check they got it! :)

Dear Mr Smith,

I am writing to you regarding my recent road traffic accident involving a client who is insured through yourselves.

In the three weeks since the accident, I feel that there has been very little progress made with regards to getting my car repaired, and I am beginning to feel that no one is interested in helping to resolve the issue.

After reporting the accident, I was invited to take my car to James Conn in Aberdeen, for it to be assessed. Pending approval from yourselves, the car was provisionally booked in for July 13th for the repaire work to be carried out. I was contacted by Auto Indemnity, who informed me that an engineer would be round to assess my car and following his visit on friday, I was informed that I would be contacted again regarding getting the car fixed.

After becoming concerned by the lack of communication, I phoned Auto Indemnity last night (June 30th) to enquire about the situation with my claim. I was assured that progress was being made, and that a garage would be in touch 'within a couple of days' to arrange a suitable booking in date.

Today, I have had to waste more of my own time taking the car to be re-assessed at James Conn, where it was assessed originally over two weeks ago. I have been informed that this was because the claim had been cancelled, although after speaking to a phone operator from Fortis today, no one could explain why it had been cancelled. As a result, my car is no longer booked in for the 30th July, and I now have to wait until next week to hear whether it is economical to repair the car or not.

As I am sure you will understand, I am becomimg increasingly frustrated at the lack of progress that has been made over the past three weeks, and am dissapointed that it has almost been a month since the accident, yet I still dont know if I will be keeping my car or if it is to be written off! I would be grateful, therefore, if you could examine the enclosed quotations and advise whether it may be viable to have the car repaired elsewhere, and as soon as possible as I do not feel comfortable driving a car that, although drivable, has sustained rear structural damage.

Yours Sincerely,

One less than jovial mo-fo!

give em **** n tell them u want 2 kno where u stand or ull cancel ur insurance and go else where

Back