Technical Wiper blade sizes

Currently reading:
Technical Wiper blade sizes

Rambling7325

Was looking to replace the wiper blades on my 2020 Panda cross. Websites like wiperblades.co.uk say the sizes are 600mm and 380mm. However when I measure the length of blades on my car the large one seems a tad bigger at circa 630mm. Does anyone know the size of the original wiper blades from Fiat. I can't find the specs on the OEM parts.

Hi I’ve a set of new blades waiting to go on my 2013 panda I don’t no if this will help but here’s the part number I got them from the dealer £40 all in
IMG_2209.jpeg

Of course as you no us panda owners have to stick together the long wiper is 630mm short blade is 370mm
Thanks for this. Seems to be the same as mine. All the aftermarket websites say 600mm and 380mm - not sure what impact fitting these would have other then potentially slightly less coverage. Might be better sticking with the OEM parts.

not sure what impact fitting these would have other then potentially slightly less coverage.
Probably none whatsoever. But you might see an impact if you fit ones which are longer than the originals!

And a note for those who are also changing the arms - I'm not sure if the Panda has splined wiper shafts - some Fiats are just tapered, so the blades can be positioned anywhere. So mark the old ones before removing, and check the windscreen - you might find positioning dots for the blades.

Passenger side is 15 inch & drivers side is 24 inch, only problem though I've found with getting wipers for my Panda is ones which are usually stated for a Panda don't tend to fit, so I resorted to buying 500 wipers instead as I've never had a problem with them in regards to fitment, only difference is passenger side blade is 14 inch instead of 15 inch it would have left the factory with but it's not noticeable on the car

Details of the Bosch twin pack:

I just buy Bosch blades in Halfords - there’s a pack with one 24” and one 15”. Work perfectly.

To the comment about alignment, there are marks on the screen that look like -ooo- where the ends of the blades should sit.

And yes, the fittings are splined.
I think I recall from having the screen replaced that you are correct about the alignment - something I learned that day (and have almost forgotten!).

I just buy Bosch blades in Halfords - there’s a pack with one 24” and one 15”. Work perfectly.

To the comment about alignment, there are marks on the screen that look like -ooo- where the ends of the blades should sit.

And yes, the fittings are splined.
Correction to my earlier post: the wiper shafts are not splined - which is why the alignment marks are needed.

Back