Windscreen 'streak marks' problem

Currently reading:
Windscreen 'streak marks' problem

lurcher

My Grande Punto is only a couple of weeks old, but since new 'run marks' are visible all across the windscreen when it is wet (they cannot be seen when it's dry).
I thought it may have been some sort of protective wax which is washed off prior to delivery, so I waited to see if it would dissapear with time and using the wipers. It didn't, and I've tried cleaning it with Fast Glass and Vinegar but neither have shifted the marks.
It's distracting when driving in rain (which seems to be every day at the moment).
I'm pretty sure that the marks are on the outside of the screen but have tried cleaning both sides, seeing as they are proving impossible to shift I can't be 100% sure if they are outside or inside.
Any help appreciated to save me a trip back to the dealers.

If all else fails try Cif kitchen cleaner
Cuts out dielsel marks as well
But must wash off paintwork

could be, its used in the kitchen isn't it? I'll ask the wife:D

I asked Mrs Ffoxy T... the stuff scratched our ceramic Hob!

Save it for pots & pans I say... (n)

T :spam: :eek:

Sort it out T.... Shorten the chain or get new door locks fitted! (y)

I did ffoxy, I told her to get a grip and stay behind that sink but I seemed to of developed a sharp sickening pain in my testicles all of a sudden....must of slipped? Need to lie down for a while.....................

I did ffoxy, I told her to get a grip and stay behind that sink but I seemed to of developed a sharp sickening pain in my testicles all of a sudden....must of slipped? Need to lie down for a while.....................

:ROFLMAO: Give em a cool shampoo in Cif for a nice smooth & shiny finish then try a test :tosser: to be sure all is in order (y)

Amber medicine(min 5 years old) taken orally will help. (y)

Back