Technical Window wiper nut thread and pitch size

Currently reading:
Technical Window wiper nut thread and pitch size

Jedtaylor

Hi, recently tried replacing window wiper arm on fiat doblo 2011. While doing this I lost the nuts and cannot seem to find them. After trying all the nuts I had to hand I can’t seem to find the correct thread size and pitch… can anyone help me please
Thanks
Jed

Hi, recently tried replacing window wiper arm on fiat doblo 2011. While doing this I lost the nuts and cannot seem to find them. After trying all the nuts I had to hand I can’t seem to find the correct thread size and pitch… can anyone help me please
Thanks
Jed
I am guessing a standard metric M8 (13 mm spanner size) , if you are really stuck I could check my 2010 Doblo Maxi tomorrow.

I am guessing a standard metric M8 (13 mm spanner size) , if you are really stuck I could check my 2010 Doblo Maxi tomorrow.
Likely
Panda is a standard M8 x 1.25 nut
I suspect there all the same

eper normally gives nut and bolt sizes

I’m on a phone at the moment and can’t be bothered with its tiny screen

Thanks for the replies I appreciate it! bugsymike that would be great if you could check tomorrow if you have time… i originally thought and tried m8 but the thread pitch on the van is finer. Not much info on the internet but my next move was sourcing a M9 x .075 nut. This trial and error game isn’t very fun lol

Thanks for the replies I appreciate it! bugsymike that would be great if you could check tomorrow if you have time… i originally thought and tried m8 but the thread pitch on the van is finer. Not much info on the internet but my next move was sourcing a M9 x .075 nut. This trial and error game isn’t very fun lol
I will see tomorrow.

as per parts list

16100815 NUT M8 x 1.25, Cl 8
Yes as Koalar, I tried a standard M8 bolt and checked on my 2010 Doblo Maxi and checked with a M8x1.25 ISO tap as per pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0698.JPG
    DSCF0698.JPG
    401.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF0706.JPG
    DSCF0706.JPG
    414.6 KB · Views: 24
Back