General Wind deflectors

Currently reading:
General Wind deflectors

Harrison67

Hi, just wanted to know if wind deflectors would be any good for my 0.9 twin air 2012 model punto and any recommendations on ones I should buy? I have found some for the punto evo 2012 and am wondering if there the same fit or not.

TEAM HEKO wind deflectors are (I would argue) the best. I believe they are made in Poland and are easy to fit and very well priced. Yes any Punto, Grande or 2012 Punto should wear the same wind deflectors just make sure they are for a 3 door or 5 door car as the windows/doors on a 3 door are much longer.

TEAM HEKO wind deflectors are (I would argue) the best. I believe they are made in Poland and are easy to fit and very well priced. Yes any Punto, Grande or 2012 Punto should wear the same wind deflectors just make sure they are for a 3 door or 5 door car as the windows/doors on a 3 door are much longer.
And are wind deflectors a nuisance in any way cause I’ve seen people say they can’t open or close there window

And are wind deflectors a nuisance in any way cause I’ve seen people say they can’t open or close there window
I Had them on my old Mk2b, they are held in the window channel with little metal clips. Go to there website https://e-heko.com/en_GB/index it shows on the images of the product the little clips. If they are not put in properly then yeah they might fall out if you open a window, but the point of them is to minimize noise in the cabin with the windows open so pretty pointless if you can't open the window.

I Had them on my old Mk2b, they are held in the window channel with little metal clips. Go to there website https://e-heko.com/en_GB/index it shows on the images of the product the little clips. If they are not put in properly then yeah they might fall out if you open a window, but the point of them is to minimize noise in the cabin with the windows open so pretty pointless if you can't open the window.

Are they hard to fit or simple.

Back