General Will anyone change to the 95bhp when its launched?

Currently reading:
General Will anyone change to the 95bhp when its launched?

Hi, No I've no plans to change to the 95hp. I find the MPG excellent with the 75, and as for performance, well if I wanted 0-60 in 6 seconds would I have purchased a Qubo in the first place !!, its performance is fine, just keep those rev's up a bit. Never yet held up other traffic, so I'm happy.
Cheers Qube O;)

I've got to agree, the 75bhp on our Qubo has only done 2k, but it trots along on the M/way at 70 quite easy, and the economy is getting better as the engine beds in.

The only minus about the car is the lack os spare wheel,this is not a good idea. If you want to get a spare it aint cheap, as you require a fixing kit, wheel and tyre, jack and wheel brace. It works out cheaper to get a new 16in alloy at £207 and put a tyre on it.

cheers Ian

I won't be changing to 95bhp, I am more than happy with my car as is. But I am waiting for the 95bhp owners to post there experiences.

I am quite interested in the new doblo.

I was quoted over £300 for the spare wheel, I think I'd rather wait for recovery.

Absolutely agree, why this obsession with 0-60 times? It has no importance in real life especially in the UK. My 1.4 petrol Qubo has done just 200 miles and I'm not holding any traffic up! The engine is willing and smooth and I have to say it is more refined than the Multiair engine I had in my previous Punto Evo which frankly I found quite noisy!
Fiat Qubo 1.4 8V Dynamic

It must be something in the water these days that makes folks want to get from 0-60 quicker than yesterday. Sure neither of the engines used at present are going to set the heather on fire, but the 95bhp unit has a bit of a reputation for not being that reliable.

No I will stick with the 75bhp for the next 3 years anyway.

Ian.

Back