White Stilo (modified) - Manningham Lane - Bradford

Currently reading:
White Stilo (modified) - Manningham Lane - Bradford

dtimmins1985

Established member
Saw a very nice modified stilo yesterday on my way home at around 5:45 going towards Shipley on Manningham lane, I was in the queue of traffic going up queens road towards Carlisle road.

Didnt get the reg but it was unique, very rarley see modified stilo's in bradford.
It was White (diamond white) blacked out rear lights, lowered, black alloys, black stickers down the bottom sills (looked like abarth stickers) - it looked mean!!.

Pitty i was in the wrong lane of traffic, i would of tooted and tried to pull the driver over to swap numbers, see if the person was a member on here an all that lol but i didnt get the chance - i would of usually been going that way but this time i was doing a stop off to pick up our lass...

Is it a member on here? anyone seen a white modified stilo with black vinyls down the sides.

edit: well i would of tried to toot but my horn isnt working at the mo LOL.

Last edited:
Saw a very nice modified stilo yesterday on my way home at around 5:45 going towards Shipley on Manningham lane, I was in the queue of traffic going up queens road towards Carlisle road.

Didnt get the reg but it was unique, very rarley see modified stilo's in bradford.
It was White (diamond white) blacked out rear lights, lowered, black alloys, black stickers down the bottom sills (looked like abarth stickers) - it looked mean!!.

Pitty i was in the wrong lane of traffic, i would of tooted and tried to pull the driver over to swap numbers, see if the person was a member on here an all that lol but i didnt get the chance - i would of usually been going that way but this time i was doing a stop off to pick up our lass...

Is it a member on here? anyone seen a white modified stilo with black vinyls down the sides.

edit: well i would of tried to toot but my horn isnt working at the mo LOL.

So guys - was browsing gumtree today and I saw this car again :)

The price is a bit high for a 1.6 - but it does look very nice.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/fiat/fiat-stilo-1.6-/1267864013

Not too far from me either :)

If it was a little cheaper, I may have bought it and relocated the ECU - ready for misses when she passes her test.

Back