Which

Currently reading:
Which

I use Chemical Guys, ValetPro, Menzerna and loads of others.

My collections is worth over £1k lol..

I even have my own Snow foam lol :D

hi

i use chemical guys, poor boys, but my best wax has to be the auto -balm worth a look into well worth the money

Having got into detailing this year, my collection is growing steadily. I originally had some 3M products and since the start of the year I've added some Serious Performance, Meguiar's and Autobrite products which include 10L of snow foam :devil:
Depending how long I've got to wash and polish depends which products i use. I'm hoping to add to the collection again over Christmas, possibly some Zaino and/or ClearKote

i use the pakkis or polish :D
cant be assed nowadays did it all when i was younger but if i do polish i use mothers carnauba wax has been good for me so far

auto glym shampoo & conditioner rince it off n dry it n it'l leave a beta shine than polish

either buckets of water OR the pressure washer if I can be bothered dragging it out! I am still using halfrauds own shampoo (bought it when I had the Punto not knowing any better), then SRP, EGP, some kind of alloy cleaning gel/spray and tyre dressing to make it look new again :D

But I have Auto Glym fast glass and Auto Glym Tar remover in the post along with some microfibre polishing towel things :)

ive got the flash car wash thingy, got it for fathers day a (good) few years ago

Back