Which colour seats?

Currently reading:
Which colour seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non Fiat enquiry here, but I am undecided so would be grateful for some opinions!

I have a 1974 Ford Cortina mk3 2000E (Life on Mars model), and need to decide which of two sets of seats to fit into it. I want to keep one set and sell the other. The original seats completely fell to bits and were junked, but the door cards were fine and in good condition.

Anyway, the original interior was a sort of light beige colour, with bits of brown interspersed as well (see the door cards in the pictures). One set of seats I have is a very dark brown colour, and the other set is more beige but nowhere near as 'orangey' as the original door trims.

Before anyone asks I do have the door cards for both, but the newer seats are from a mk5 Cortina which means the door cards won't fit on the rear doors (different shape). The fronts will, but it will look a bit silly with two different sets of door cards.

Anyway, simple question. Which set of seats suit the original interior. Brown or Tan? Please vote as I really can't make up my mind!

Attachments

• Cortina Brown.JPG
    Cortina Brown.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Cortina Tan.JPG
    Cortina Tan.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back