General Where's the Blue & Me module?

Currently reading:
General Where's the Blue & Me module?

So I finally got on with removing the malfunctioning Blue and Me (B&M) module in the hope that it will fix the tedious battery drain thing.

Panda '63 plate TA 4x4

I can confirm that the unit is under the drivers seat...

Some pictures will be added;

Thank you for your explanations. Can you attach the pictures you had if you still have them? I have a Fiat Panda 2015 1.3D and surprisingly the blue&me module failed. I'd like to at least disconnect it to avoid any battery surprises and to repair the flashing odometer.

Under the driver seat, there is a plastic case, but under it I can only find two connectors which I believe are for the seatbelt sensor. right behind this I can sense under the floor fabric a small square unit. It seems small and I'm really not sure this is the blue&me unit. I would need to rip apart the floor fabric and I'd like to avoid it if necessary.

edit: I don't have a uconnect (autoradio with large screen)

Thank you.

Oh, I think I found it. I still need to remove the plastic to make sure. You guys in England have a driver seat on the right of the car whereas in mainland we have it on the left. I just looked under the passender seat instead of the driver seat and there is a suspicious plastic cover that I need to remove.

edit: that was it

Last edited:
Evening everyone, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe.

The Blue & Me (B&M) module on my '63 Panda 4x4 TA has expired = flashing odometer reinforces the diagnosis if it not working were not enough...

Ahead of sourcing a secondhand one does anyone know where it resides? I know its not a big car so a bit of exploration will reveal all I'm sure; but if anyone wants to help out?? Apparently there are two different manufacturers and, yep, not interchangeable...

Thanks in advance
Hi the item resides or lives under the driver seat under a black cover ver easy removed

Except - as mentioned in the post above - when the question is asked from The Netherlands, where it was found under the passenger seat :)
Which is why I try to emphasise RHD when I describe stuff on here but perhaps I missed it for this one?! (on rereading the entire thread I did mention it, only, once!)

Back