Off Topic where`s my solicitor! have a pop at me day!

Currently reading:
Off Topic where`s my solicitor! have a pop at me day!

:eek: my older daughter (LLD) started it tonight! asked her to look at a panda in Leicester for me "why? who`d want to look at one of those? Fix It Again Tomorrow! ooo! charming! then! Estranged wife asks "why do you keep 3 garages on rent?"(!!) and all them cars in the back garden (3)(museum) what you have spent on the garages,you could have spent on one car, you should Sr**p them! agh!!!!!!! scandalous!! what she doesn`t know is:there is other cars :) and other garages .......speaking of the garages the landlord came to the home for lost fiats, he is having the doors repaired and recover with plywood, he asks about the panda`s and how many i have, says to me " you know you can get medication for this illness (charming!!)I AM THEIR SAVIOUR to live another day :worship: oh! by the way there is a car in a lock-up next to mine not moved for 10 years! owner now in a home......I wonder.....;-)

Last edited:
:eek: my older daughter (LLD) started it tonight! asked her to look at a panda in Leicester for me "why? who`d want to look at one of those? Fix It Again Tomorrow! ooo! charming! then! Estranged wife asks "why do you keep 3 garages on rent?"(!!) and all them cars in the back garden (3)(museum) what you have spent on the garages,you could have spent on one car, you should Sr**p them! agh!!!!!!! scandalous!! what she doesn`t know is:there is other cars :) and other garages .......I AM THEIR SAVIOUR to live another day :worship:

Solicitor or therapist? Just thought I would join in...

Last edited:
Some men spend thousands following a football team.
Some spend thousands in the pub.
Some spend thousands chasing women.
Some lucky b*ggers get to do all the above!
But you my friend are just looking after old and characterful Fiats.
Your estranged should be thankful that what you are doing is neither illegal or immoral.
Good luck, and long may you thrive!

Some men spend thousands following a football team.
Some spend thousands in the pub.
Some spend thousands chasing women.
Some lucky b*ggers get to do all the above!
But you my friend are just looking after old and characterful Fiats.
Your estranged should be thankful that what you are doing is neither illegal or immoral.
Good luck, and long may you thrive!
as Mr spock would say "live long and prosper pooroldcodger"

re "live long and prosper pooroldcodger"

I reckon i would have a long and thin old todger if I had more than 1 lockup.Stigs cousin is a very lucky boy.

Dave

re "live long and prosper pooroldcodger"

I reckon i would have a long and thin old todger if I had more than 1 lockup.Stigs cousin is a very lucky boy.

Dave
that`s why they were secret lock-ups for years she knew i had 2, wasn`t sure which garage was mine, knew the location, now thanks to my daughters helping me at lock-up 3, where ouch (fiat 130 coupe ) lives, she knows of it`s existance, but not the others :)

Back