• Fiat Punto 1.2 sporting mk 1

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Fiat Bravo 1.6 Trofoe W reg

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Keep the phase 2 pug 106 1.1

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

nathanstyles

what car shall i have im torn between 2, fiat punto mk 1 sporting 1.2 16v or 1.6 w reg bravo trofeo or stick with the 106 1.1

Well it depends on if you want a bit more power which then go for the 1.6 bravo over the sporting but if you want economy got for the 1.2 sporting

the insurance is about the same, well bravo is a bit cheaper and on other posts its says 1.6 bravo's drink laot of petrol is this true?

As i dont own a bravo i cant say but the stilo 1.6 can do only 28mpg according to the stilo lot, whereas the 1.2 stilo alternative does 40+ which is the same engine i think as the punto sporting

Last edited:
I don't know the exact figures(prob. mid 30s) but I've noticed my 1.6 Bravo can be quite thirsty.
Performance-wise they are somewhat similar, the bravo being a bit more powerful, but the punto is also light etc.
I'd suggest go for the sporting as it's a good balance: its only one IG higher-more economical(around 40mpg mark), and there's enough power to keep you happy.
On the other hand..bravos are awesome! :p

Last edited:
its not that bad

Attachments

• my car!.jpg
    my car!.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
The trofeo Bravo is a nice wee limited edition with a lovely interior, much classier than the punto, will be faster and just that little bit more special. Go for it, it was the best car I owned. I had a 1.6 Bravo too.

Back