what am i going to have to declare?

Currently reading:
what am i going to have to declare?

right im just looking into the future a little here for when im 17 and driving, just wondering what parts on my cinq sporting im going to have to declare, like smooth bonnet and boot? OE abarth kit and abarth speedlines, springs (know i have to declare them) the OE abarth kit wasnt standard fitted to my sporting i got it off another cinq that i got for parts
thanks in advance
will.:)

so declare it and say it was fitted at the factory, and i presume that means i dont need to say anything about the boot or bonnet?
sorry for all the questions i just dont want to be pulled over when driving for the police to say "yeah mate your nicked got no insurance"
thanks will.

ive declared everything on my modded Sei Turbo, and was plesently surprised with the quote:)
Its worth shopping around to find a good insurer for modded cars(y)

will flux insure me on it though as my first car? and what sort of owners club, like cc?

yer Cc would do, not sure if Ff counts tbh, as they usually ask for your membership card, maybe another Ff member can enlighten you on that?

Confused.com is an easy site to use when looking for a good insurer

I havent declared anything that my car has :eek:

above the standard dynamic specced stilo, it has abarth kit and 17 inch wheels :D, i wouldnt have thought these would really make that much of a difference to an insurance claim :confused:

I got discount through FF for Adrian Flux - they put me on a modded car policy - printing off my profile page worked for them :)

EDIT - ah, you need to have donated to this site first ;)

Last edited:
ok cool, yeah i am planning on donating have been for ages just i only have a cashpoint card for my bank not a debit card yet im gonna apply for one at the beggining of the week, so just printing my profile page off should work?

so just printing my profile page off should work?
Well, when I accepted their policy, got the usual paperwork requesting stuff [proof of NCD, etc] and it also wanted proof of forum/club membership, so I just printed it off.

When I phoned them, I did also state the FF offer, which is up to 15% off (y)

Last edited:
Back