General Weekend

Currently reading:
General Weekend

Gotta be a smaller one - bigger engined cars are never described as 'fun'. 'Fun' is a word for cars where you can't use words like 'fast' and 'breathtaking performance' (like my Blancmange :eek:) ;)

Yup your right Helz the voice of reason, my 60sx 1.2 8v Punto was 'fun', you had to keep speed up to overtake in a slingshot manoeuvre, or to get out the other side of corners with speed remaining.

Heart stopping at times too! But fun none the less.

As did the 80sx Brava have to be driven, although not so heart stopping due to better handling, less body roll and better grip.

Although i dont see a 1.2 16v being fun in the weekend, in fact dont think they made it in anything smaller than a 1.6. Could be wrong.

Yup your right Helz the voice of reason, my 60sx 1.2 8v Punto was 'fun', you had to keep speed up to overtake in a slingshot manoeuvre, or to get out the other side of corners with speed remaining.

Heart stopping at times too! But fun none the less.

As did the 80sx Brava have to be driven, although not so heart stopping due to better handling, less body roll and better grip.

Although i dont see a 1.2 16v being fun in the weekend, in fact dont think they made it in anything smaller than a 1.6. Could be wrong.

I meant the 1.6 with 'smaller engine'. You going to put us out of our misery Neverstop? ;)

Hmm. He's either crashed it or he's gotten lost while out having fun. Shoulda thought about satnav, lol.

Back