Warning - Never Use Edworthys

Currently reading:
Warning - Never Use Edworthys

Q TOY

Got My Own Title
I ordered a parcel shelf in the begining of May didn't get it till mid June (after numerous phone calls been fobed off). I would not accept the shelf at first buit the cash had been taken out of my account 6 weeks before the shelf was dispatched!

I hestantly accepted the shelf with a discount been promised to be paid into my account.

I am still chasing this discount now, and have been fobbed off on a daily basis and "should be expecting a cheque in the post any day now".

We will see, but i advise you never to use this site as if something does go wrong with your order they will not do anything positive to help.

Wohoo, got my cash back!!!!!!!!!!

Had to send the following letter first though.

XXXXX,

Just a quick note to inform you that the cheque you said would arrive with me last Wednesday has still not arrived nearly a week later. I have to say I am not surprised at your company yet again failing to deliver something on time.

If you are not aware you debited £89.98 from my account on the 12th May 2005 on the 6th July 2005 you said you would refund be £29.98 IMMEDIATELY. This has not been done still.

I think 7 weeks is more than enough time for you to refund me this money. That is this Wednesday.

If I have not received my re-fund either in my Bank or by a cheque at my house I will be returning the untouched shelf to your company and will then pursue a full re-fund plus costs (i.e. returning the shelf).

I know I am well within my rights as a consumer to do this.

I trust you will reply to this e-mail to confirm my re-fund will be with me by Wednesday and that you will accept to make the full re-fund + costs if your company fails to make the agreed re-fund in the above stated way by 17:00hrs Wednesday 24th August 2005

Regards,

Thomas Hutton

Back