Vibe Slick 6

Currently reading:
Vibe Slick 6

Hi All,

Had a pair of vibe slick 6 in my old car, now have a Grande Punto.

On my old one, the depth was too great so I had to remove all the vibration reducing rubbers etc.

Also, I didnt fit the small amp (or cross over not sure) and vibe wiring that came with them.

Just wondering, is it worth getting those fitted?

Also, is it worth fitting the tweeters that come with it also..got a feeling they wont fit tbh.

Thanks for any replies.

You should use everything that came with the Components so that you get your money's worth. ATM you are only using 1/3 of their potential.

If you quite handy you should be able to do it easily enough. We can obviously help run through things with you here or if your anywhere near Kent, i never mind meeting up and giving a Hand for a Beer :devil:

If you quite handy you should be able to do it easily enough. We can obviously help run through things with you here or if your anywhere near Kent, i never mind meeting up and giving a Hand for a Beer :devil:

I would take you up on that but since I live near sheffield, its a bit of a trip :( shame really could do with a hand.

If Source are going to do the wiring then they will whip up some MDF baffles for the speakers in no time at all. The wiring is the easy bit. Mounting the speakers properly is much more important so if your going to leave anythin g to the professionals i would suggest that.
Also the guys at Source are extremely good installers. (y)

If Source are going to do the wiring then they will whip up some MDF baffles for the speakers in no time at all. The wiring is the easy bit. Mounting the speakers properly is much more important so if your going to leave anythin g to the professionals i would suggest that.
Also the guys at Source are extremely good installers. (y)

Mate, you just made my mind up lol. Been looking for some reviews on them and youve just done it in one lol. Thanks a lot!

They can thank you for my custom soon enough ;)

This may have been mentioned before but instead of wiring an ignition cable to ensure the HU turns off when the engine is, you can just scotch lock into the Heating controls as they are enabled when the car electrics are on :)

LIke I said, this may have been mentioned and im only not searching on this occasion due to the fact im not starting a new useless thread

The grande punto has quite large mounting holes. You would struggle to fit them slick 6. I belive with a small bit of modding you could fit 8" drivers in.

Back