USB

Currently reading:
USB

petegeostar

I'm sure this question has been asked - maybe someone can point me to an answer. Is there a way to get B & M to take Bluetooth from my phone to play music through the speakers? Should be possible as it takes phone calls. 2008 Bravo.

I'm sure this question has been asked - maybe someone can point me to an answer. Is there a way to get B & M to take Bluetooth from my phone to play music through the speakers? Should be possible as it takes phone calls. 2008 Bravo.
nope,

Fiat Blue and me was a terrible system and the bluetooth only allowed for making calls and accessories like the blue and me satnav which connected via bluetooth, they did not include the standards in the system which allowed for streaming music over Bluetooth.

The blue and me system was designed in the early 2000s and the hardware was barely updated in that time, back when it was designed streaming music over Bluetooth wasn't a thing and they expected everyone to be using Microsoft windows powered phones, but by the time it was launched in circa 2005, it was already out of date and failed to keep up with the shift in technologies from Pocket PCs to smart phones powered by apple and google.

Back