update on my cars!

Currently reading:
update on my cars!

i know cant wait!! think i better go to bed soon, gotta be up bright n early. dont want to miss anything lol. im hoping the local motor shop open though cause otherwise im not going to be able to buy the oil and filter i need to get

I dont know why i bother. Im going to have to wait till next weekend now:bang::bang:

got a message at 8am this morning to say he wont be doing the car today cause of the weather. even though it stopped raining ages ago and the sun has come out. gutted yet again. really shouldnt be getting my hopes up
but i always do. its only the engine needs wiring in now. wish i could do it myself. im fed up of waiting now. i might go and do a mechanics course!!

i just want my car back on to get on the road again :cry::cry:

i would put a sheet or something up to shield out the rain but its not me thats doing it and if my uncle doesnt want to do it today then there isnt really anyhting i can do. im sooo dissapointed.

anthother update:

the punto engine is well n truly in, its taken a couple of days to get it started though. It finallt fired this morning but apparantly sounds like a bag of sh*t. Dont know what my uncle means by that cause i havnt heard it myself but its not sounding good.

He is going to have another look at it 2moz but i think he is putting it down to the engine maybe being no good in the first place. oh i hope he can sort it out 2moz. I will be well n truly gutted if it turns out the new engine was no good to begin with.

The 306 is just sitting waiting for a someone nice to fit the new engine i got it :)

He is going to have another look at it 2moz but i think he is putting it down to the engine maybe being no good in the first place. oh i hope he can sort it out 2moz. I will be well n truly gutted if it turns out the new engine was no good to begin with.

did you not test the engine before putting it in...:confused:

I dont know about the oil as its oil he allready had so i didnt have to buy any. i just bought the gearbox oil n oil filters.

no didnt check the engine, i bought it on the understanding it was working. i was also guaranteed a refund if it didnt work. bit daft really but got it cheapish and was the only one i could find after an extensive search so snapped it up!!

ive had the offer from a friend who knows a mechanic to come and have a look at it if we get no joy so just waiting n praying.....

I dont know about the oil as its oil he allready had so i didnt have to buy any. i just bought the gearbox oil n oil filters.

most probably the oil need changing, because after a while oil in a engine become gunky and needs to be replaced, this what maybe causing the bad sound when the engine turns over....

the old oil got drained out before i got the engine as i bought it back in the back of a car so didnt want it going everywhere. As far as im know to, its had brand new oil in it.

the old oil got drained out before i got the engine as i bought it back in the back of a car so didnt want it going everywhere. As far as im know to, its had brand new oil in it.

then i would suggest getting the engine looked at as it doesn't sound healthy... let us know when you do get a listen you self..

Back