Technical uno distributor module issues

Currently reading:
Technical uno distributor module issues

Hi Guys, Please advise what can cause the problem on why the module goes after a few weeks?
I have checked the dizzy and can see oil in the cap. Can it be the oil in the dizzy that can blow the module?

It shouldn't blow the module but the oil shouldn't be there. Check the heatbof your engine as the module heating up too much can cause this. I'd have a mechanic look to see if your seals are good and run a test on the distributor as the fault me be there and not in the module. Mine is a pro at blowing modules.

I also have a 1100 MIA and a bag full of blown modules ... the trick is not to get the cheapie modules. My current one is lasting almost a year (touch wood).

It shouldn't blow the module but the oil shouldn't be there. Check the heatbof your engine as the module heating up too much can cause this. I'd have a mechanic look to see if your seals are good and run a test on the distributor as the fault me be there and not in the module. Mine is a pro at blowing modules.
Did you manage to fix this problem on Uno as I'm facing this problem where module blow like in hours not even days

Back