Technical Tipo

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo

rickeb

Just a piccy of my tipo as it stands now....sorta b4 and after thing. Ill post the after....after its done hahhahahaa. This is how i bought it for 150 GBP with 2 wks :eek: Mot. It failed on 3 bulbs...result!!

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 55
The wheels that are fitted to the car are the original fiat alloys. Now im thinking of fitting 15's so does anyone know if the fiat wheels are of value and/or how much they are worth?

rickeb said:
The wheels that are fitted to the car are the original fiat alloys. Now im thinking of fitting 15's so does anyone know if the fiat wheels are of value and/or how much they are worth?

What kind of condition are they in, i have a set of fiat coupé 15's if your interested which are in very good nick apart from a small chunk out of one

spunky said:
What kind of condition are they in, i have a set of fiat coupé 15's if your interested which are in very good nick apart from a small chunk out of one

i already have a set of 15' multifit alloys..just need to get tyres because they are off my old cav sri....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7990587797&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEUS:IT&rd=1

but does anyone know an approx value...of the fiat ones...ones bin kerbed very slightly but apart from that they just need a clean..

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hellcat said:
Body looks quite tidy... What size engine is it? Any rust anywhere? Pop the alloys on ebay, someone with steel wheels might really appreciate some original alloys of similar age to the car.
Its a 1.6 sie..few little probs..electical mainly and a dented wing..minor for the money tbh

So no-one has any idea of a price? i dont wanna stick em ebay with no reserve cos they might sell for peanuts.

Back