it's like the fuel don't flow to the engine properly
i thaught that the problem is mecanic
but not
it's seems to be from the computer
i have a fiat tipo 1995 model

thank you for helping me
i'm waiting for you'r answer
just you have to know that the computer don't refere any problem

Erm, give it some time, you only posted this about 50 minutes ago....For starters, I don't own a Tipo.

You will get some response by the end of the week, or even by tonight :)

Is your car a 1.6? If so and you've recently disconnected the battery you will to reset the system. Very simple. Firstly start the engine and and let in trun untill it's at normal operating temp. (Fan has cut in twice) Then disconnect the + from the battery and wait about 45 sec and reconnect. Then restart the engine and rev it at 2000 - 3000 revs untill the coolant fan has cut in at least three times. Then let the car idle for about 5 min. After this rev the car right up to 6000 rpm and it should drop smoothly to idle. This should solve the promblem if not you may need to reset the steper motor. Again fairly simple but will be hard to explain in words. Basically you need someone to hold the throttle open and prees the switch that tells the ECU that the throttle is closed (You'll be able to see this when you open the throttle) then get someone in the car to turn the ignition on (don't start!!!) The steper motor make a few strange noises for a second or two. After doing this turn the ignition off and then close the throttle.Then start the car and let it idle for about 5 min Then rev it up and it should fall smoothly to idle.

Last edited:
Back