Tinting lights gone wrong

Currently reading:
Tinting lights gone wrong

Vladdy

hello im new to this.. earlyer this week i tinted my lights with savage paint for tinting lights black and i used all of my can to get this result, compare to the other photos of other puntos i saw, mine just slightly darker i done it 1 coat then waited 20 minutes then another.. hardly any result.. so i been doin it since 4 till about 12 this way then i had to put my lights back on for next day.. came home from college took it off thoght i put more over it used all of the can straight away as it was doing my head in! :bang:
used most of the can then waited for an hour put the rest of it on waited till it dries next day.. got left witht that lol

as you see i put two pictures before and two after car a bit dirty but oh well lol

Attachments

• DSC02590.JPG
    DSC02590.JPG
    393.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02591.JPG
    DSC02591.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo0870.jpg
    Photo0870.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • Photo0871.jpg
    Photo0871.jpg
    987.8 KB · Views: 15
hmm interesting and fly eye kits are good for front lights coz there legal but up close dont look as good have a honey comb effect so might aswell use spray on the back seeing as it produces better results and is legal on the back

as for it comeing out like that i dont know

how far away did you have the can when spraying

You'll be better off with the fly eye kits than a spray can?

And I havent done mine. Don't want the rears done, only the fronts.
And for that Ive bought the Kit.

Also it is legal on both front and back ?

You'll be better off with the fly eye kits than a spray can?

And I havent done mine. Don't want the rears done, only the fronts.
And for that Ive bought the Kit.

Also it is legal on both front and back ?

spray isnt legal on the front

spray produces better results then fly eye kits imo

ohh, I thought you meant the kit.

Well personal opinion as you say. I think a lot of member would choose the Kit over spray, have a look as some people have it done already. There is a Orange GP With it done and it looks fantastic

ohh, I thought you meant the kit.

Well personal opinion as you say. I think a lot of member would choose the Kit over spray, have a look as some people have it done already. There is a Orange GP With it done and it looks fantastic

they do look good up close there not amazing though

brilliant for headlights though mainly coz there legal

Yeah, Ahhwell. Ive ordered some and Ill post up some pictures and we shall see : )
At the end of the day they're £13 and make a huge difference.

And saves me buying abarths ; p

hmm interesting and fly eye kits are good for front lights coz there legal but up close dont look as good have a honey comb effect so might aswell use spray on the back seeing as it produces better results and is legal on the back

as for it comeing out like that i dont know

how far away did you have the can when spraying

i done it as it sais on a spray about 25 cm.. then i tryed doin it closer.. no difference.. then even closer.. end up with this, dont see where i went wrong

Last edited:
i sonw it as it sais on a spray about 25 cm.. then i tryed doin it closer.. no difference.. when i got pissed off jsut done it close all over.. end up with this, dont see where i went wrong

i dont think it would of made a massive difference with that but did you prep the lights before hand?

maybe you had a dodgy can of spray tint

Use these, although I feel a little wait will be involved. Watch the videos.

yeah that look pretty good mate.. tempting to get them but then as mk2 punto lights are so long wont i need two? (n)

yeah that look pretty good mate.. tempting to get them but then as mk2 punto lights are so long wont i need two? (n)

Yeahh, You might have to shoot them an E-mail and see what they say on that one. All I know one set does both the GP Headlights or both the rears. Thats all.

Think it says on the website on the size of the sheets ? If so just ave a measure up of yours and have a look : )

Back