General this years renewal came

Currently reading:
General this years renewal came

£233 for a year with lv ( got 3 non fault claims in last 5 years)

i went on comparison site cheapest was with same company but £50 more :eek:

car is prestigio 1.9 16v

i went to the bottom to see what the most expensive was WTF

you can buy a standard croma for the excess cost too

22.JPG

Last edited:
The best prices are (understandably) from the companies that don't hand over a wad of cash to the likes of confused.com. I'd say it's probably worth a shop around, as mine is now a fraction of what I paid last year, for an hour's work.

Mine was £185, minus £70 cashback from Quidco = £115.

Mine's identical to yours I think - 150 1.9D 16v manual Prestigio

Last edited:
The best prices are (understandably) from the companies that don't hand over a wad of cash to the likes of confused.com. I'd say it's probably worth a shop around, as mine is now a fraction of what I paid last year, for an hour's work.

Mine was £185, minus £70 cashback from Quidco = £115.

Mine's identical to yours I think - 150 1.9D 16v manual Prestigio

who's that with? ive found some companies are cheap if you have only 2 non fault claims but as soon as it 3 it goes up a lot, sucks because i wasn't even in the car for the 3rd one or parked in a regular place.

Ah yes, I remember the issues.

Aviva. If you want the £70 cashback then join quidco if you're not already a member and use their link before going to their website. There's a chance they may not pay out if you'd already gone there and got a quote before going through quidco to pay.

Oh - Quidco is now £60 instead of the £70 it was last week. Still free money though!

I did look at another site once that was doing a bit more than Quidco, but I'm comfy with it and can't be bothered to move!

So... have you beaten my £115 then?

the post office sayFrom our records we have identified you as an existing Post Office customer.

Unfortunately we are unable to continue with your quote online. This may be due to one of the following reasons:
You may have an existing policy that is due for renewal
You may have recently made a change to your policy
Your existing policy may require some administration

ive not had a policy with them for years

You are all so lucky that car insurance is SO CHEAP in the UK, we only wish our insurance on our Croma MkII 1.9 16v was only £185. Instead this years cost is £833! but then this is Italy where everything especially insurance costs so much more. :mad:
Don't knock Britain for prices – they are cheap! :)

Back