General This Uno On Autotrader what you think ?

Currently reading:
General This Uno On Autotrader what you think ?

Was thinking about getting this what you think ? the only thing i don't like is the name chic sounds a bit girly lol do you reckon it will actually have the name stuck on the car somewhere would i be able to remove it :I

other than that your thoughts [?]

Heres the car Description:

1992 FIAT Uno Chic IE, 1992,
K reg. blue, 3 door hatchback 1372cc, radio, clean, MoT July 04, taxed Jan 04, alarmed, cheap tax. £375.

And the pic is here:

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=60048845

think it might say chic on it but i dont know. go check it out first and give it a test drive... see if you like it or not etc. know how many miles its done?

Uno "Fire" 999cc
Lowered 40mm Uprated Gmax shock & Spring system
Fox Evo3 15" Alloy Wheels
3" Rage Backbox
Corbeau Clubmans
E-Tech hatch Spoiler
2x 450W 12" Custom Built Bass Box
800W 6x9s
300W & 500W Amps

Click here for photos

Seems decent at first look, plenty of tax and not bad for MoT. JUst check all the usual MoT points (especially balljoints and underbody rot, main Uno weak points). An Uno of this age should have around 80-90,000 miles; national average is 12,000 a year but Uno's tend to be used for short trips and generally don't really rack up the miles like bigger cars do. When I got rid of my '91 Uno it only had 68,000 on the clock!

Oh, and if it does say "chic", it's more than likely just a sticker or transfer and should come off if you warm it with a hairdryer and *carefully* peel it off using a credit card or something similar.

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

dont use a credit card take it to a jet wash and have the washer on full power and on hot and hold it close to the edges of the transer and then it comes off it self but u will still see the wrighting close up m8! but looks good mine is a 1993L and its now done 72000 but it only had 68000 wen i had ive done 4000 and only been driving 2months :(

gotta love the uno's

mines a 92 model, got it with about 63000 on the clock.. its got about 66000 now BUT its had a broken speedo for the last month and so it hasnt been adding the miles :p whoopps!

which reminds me... i need that speedo cable

Uno "Fire" 999cc
3" Rage Backbox
Corbeau Clubmans
E-Tech hatch Spoiler
800W 6x9s
300W & 500W Amps

Click here for photos

lazy bast just do what u did with yours unscrew the plastic cover and rip the dials out hey presto! hey do u know if we can get white dials bushy?

gotta love the uno's

yeah he was on last nite for a few mins lol.

oh and i got a speedo cable. from a place near me that do possibly every fiat part you could ever want. £10 .. the bloke said it took him about an houer to get it out haha... hope its easier to put in B)

Uno "Fire" 999cc
3" Rage Backbox
Corbeau Clubmans
E-Tech hatch Spoiler
800W 6x9s
300W & 500W Amps

Click here for photos

BUSH hard luck mate its gonna take ages

1299cc 70SX Uno Mk1
KERR NELSON HT Set
Champion Sparks
Large Custom 4.5 Inch s8 through backbox
Stock everything else so far

i'm still here pimps :p hehe

i'm trying to get u some skirts and arches mate. i'll let u know if i get anywhere. i'm positive i can get some so dunna worry [:p}

plus i know where there is a scrap mk2 uno turbo compleate except front seats and turbo and wheels :D

Dunc

uno%20sig%20pic.JPG
Standing 1/4 mile at Santa Pod - 14.63 @ 94.57mph

Back