the plan for the year ahead

Currently reading:
the plan for the year ahead

simon_16vpunto1

Prominent member
punto-3-front.jpg

This front bumper spoiler and the sideskirts- need to start saving as they are quite dear, but thats all the body mods im gonna have.

yeh, i was having second thoughts- was eyeballing the front earlier and it sits quite low as is- any more and it will be useless.

Ask me tomorrow if im still going for it :lol:

looks a lot like a golf :p

an even bigger question, is it road friendly? my car isnt that low and it has a lot of trouble just driving about in glasgow without hearing GASHEHAHSDHDNDCHHHHHH

Diekund said:

an even bigger question, is it road friendly? my car isnt that low and it has a lot of trouble just driving about in glasgow without hearing GASHEHAHSDHDNDCHHHHHH

Are you just goin to accuse all modded puntos of lookin like Golfs now? :lol:

Yeah does look real low, parts of Glasgow are impossible in a lowered car so i can only presume Dundee is the same - but still if ur willing to work out the safest route to take before travelling it should be ok. :cool:

SL02RXK said:
Diekund said:

Are you just goin to accuse all modded puntos of lookin like Golfs now? :lol:

Yeah does look real low, parts of Glasgow are impossible in a lowered car so i can only presume Dundee is the same - but still if ur willing to work out the safest route to take before travelling it should be ok. :cool:

they do look like golfs though :D

and the mk3 looks a bit like the new clio

Back