the oldies picture thread :)

Currently reading:
the oldies picture thread :)

Crikey, this is where I'll start to feel like the first one here..

[attachment=1:27gab4oa]1702155396a2962646718b562690802l.jpg[/attachment:27gab4oa]
The one nearest the cam is mine. Gawd, this was years ago now..

[attachment=1:27gab4oa]Ebay Side Show.jpg[/attachment:27gab4oa]
Found this shot one of the times she ended up on ebay. Was still on the road, last time I looked!

After a few choice cars I returned to Fiat in 2007 the day of the Glasgow bombing.

[attachment=1:27gab4oa]Picture 182.jpg[/attachment:27gab4oa]
You might recognise the cobbled area there (see my current project thread)

The first Bravo died a year and a half into ownership, when my then mechanic mis-diagnostic a broken water pump. One which later took out half of the engine when it exploded. Bastard!

Then, the one that got away. Still gutted about the HGT to this day :(

[attachment=1:27gab4oa]DSC_0030.jpg[/attachment:27gab4oa]
Hit by a ****ing drunken neighbour, I still ignore the ****er to this day!

[attachment=1:27gab4oa]01052010072.jpg[/attachment:27gab4oa]
Martin (Marti155) helping strip the front end for a rebuild we never did finish. After the HGT I owned the red Vec that you see lurking in the background, before getting the MK2 Punto in September last year.

T412 BSM - Sei Sporting, Stanford 2001

mineturbsei.jpg
mineturboseirear.jpg

sad demise
FrontCrash1.jpg
Driversidecrash1.jpg

X72 FEG - Bravo 100 SX Trofeo, pics to follow (annoyed i can't find any)

R49 PGB - Cinq Sporting

100_4764.jpg

Harper said:
I miss Tony.

He may not have a fiat anymore but that doesn't mean he shouldn't show up every now and then and let me deny him cake

I'm sure he'll appear at some point to berate Steve over the fact he got the name wrong by one month :laugh:

Oh and for relevance though no one on the site saw it, my old Punto. Which, though the surrounding situation suggests it, is not on fire...

blockedin.jpg

muppet42 said:
I'm sure he'll appear at some point to berate Steve over the fact he got the name wrong by one month :laugh:

Oh and for relevance though no one on the site saw it, my old Punto. Which, though the surrounding situation suggests it, is not on fire...

blockedin.jpg

Shooosh that's part of the plan to lure him back ;)

muppet42 said:
Well, I didn't say exactly which month so I left him two options thereby continuing to tempt Tony back to make a correction ;) :laugh:

It will be interesting to see what he gives into more - potential refusal of cake or factual inaccuracies

I'm betting cake :D

Venters said:
Cracking job of putting the orange one in what is clearly a photo of the yellow one originally. :p

im reporting the yellow one for dangerous driving, not only is he clearly tailgating but he's not even got his car fully in the lane :laugh:

Back