The 1.2 Stilo challenge

Currently reading:
The 1.2 Stilo challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have already placed an ad in the wanted section but I was wondering if any of you could help too. My youngest son is 18 in four weeks and wants a Stilo, I am trying to convince him that a Punto may be a better car to start with and MUCH easier to find with but hes not having any of it. We are watching all the usual places, Gumtree, Exchange and Mart, Auto trader and Ebay.

The challenge is that it must be:

3dr
1.2 although might consider 1.4 if its the right car.
Must have tax and MOT
Less than 70,000K
Willing to travel for the right car but would prefer within 100 miles of West London.
Hes only got £1000 to spend although I may throw more in there if we find a very good car.

We have seen a few for as little as £800 but they have been snapped up really quick. So if anyone knows of one, knows of a dealer that is selling one or maybe knows of a website that we havent tried can you please let me know?

Thank you:)

They start at 51 I think. The ones we have seen were 51 and 02 for that sort of price but obviously if there is a 07 plate going for a grand Ill have it lol.:p

I agree which is why its a challenge! My older son bought a 1.2 on an 02 plate in June last year, 48,000 miles 2 owners, had a few dents and minor scratches but was a great little car and we only paid £1,150 so they are out there. He sold it when he wanted a larger engine and got the same that he paid for it. He then bought a 1.8 in January for £1495, but still wasnt happy, sold that one this morning and is now on his third Stilo.:rolleyes: I keep seeing ones in the right price range that are in Scotland and Ireland but I am not driving that far for a £1000 car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back