Technical supercharged 1400 uno

Currently reading:
Technical supercharged 1400 uno

how do u guys think this will work, got everything except the water injection, engine has got forged pistons in from when I ran NOS.

Attachments

• supercharger.JPG
    supercharger.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 103
Supercharges do not suit small engine, they simply cannot rev very well.

Tom

The 4agze that comes with the 1.6 engine in the toyota carolla levin runs a supercharger but thats EFI so i dont know how to make the comparison for your conversion. you could try club4ag.com to see if any useful info is there. Good luck

thanks 4 replies, got hold of a few companies that does sc conversions etc, and they said that I should have no proble with my setup, and like u said the 1600 toyota and even the 1600 mini cooper s comes with a super charger, so going to try my luck with the sc, seeing as i have all the parts, and not going to cost me that much.

thanks 4 replies, got hold of a few companies that does sc conversions etc, and they said that I should have no proble with my setup, and like u said the 1600 toyota and even the 1600 mini cooper s comes with a super charger, so going to try my luck with the sc, seeing as i have all the parts, and not going to cost me that much.

Keep the board posted on this! Sounds like a very interesting project/ conversion, and who knows how many others might wish to follow suit ;)

will do, got my braket back, to fit the sc on the intake, will post pics.
going to try it,if it doesn't work that well,it's not going to be a loss, as I got most of the stuff for free, except the water injection, but i can always use it on a turbo app.

Back