Styling styling idea, thoughts please

Currently reading:
Styling styling idea, thoughts please

guys iv had an idea.

I have a blue abarth 3 door.

Now think how the blue fiesta and focus st have the side striping in White which I think looks good,

Well after seeing the new 500 abarth with abarth side striping I think my blue stilo abarth will look sweet with White abarth side striping along the bottom

Thoughts?

There's a company that does the sides for the 500 for around £15, but will be too small, ant ideas where else to go?

oh and which type of stripe?
the 500 style which blends off, or grande punto style which is solid the whole length?

anyone any good with photoshop that could do an example of White stripes on a dark blue/ purple 3 door stilo?

Last edited:
booked in next wednesday with local sign shop (do all the vans, taxis etc)

they are making and fitting the stripes for £40

going for the punto abarth stripes as we felt it looked more understated than the 500 ones.

ill post pics once its done (hopefully looking good)

Last edited:
Years ago I had an Austin 1100 with leopard skin seat covers.spinners on the hub caps and go faster strips right through the centre of the car :eek: I parked it up one day to go shopping with her in door [then the girl friend ] came back to find a notice on the windscreen which read ..please dont offend our eyes and park this baby carriage some where else..:D

Get the Idea..;)

years ago i had an austin 1100 with leopard skin seat covers.spinners on the hub caps and go faster strips right through the centre of the car :eek: i parked it up one day to go shopping with her in door [then the girl friend ] came back to find a notice on the windscreen which read ..please dont offend our eyes and park this baby carriage some where else..:d

get the idea..;)

meeeeoooow!!

sorry mate looking at that pic i would say no .... it dont look right but what would make it look better if it was lowered 40mm maybe ....

Back