General Strange nipple or knob in front!

Currently reading:
General Strange nipple or knob in front!

crazysurfkid

Just got my self a lovely GP after exchanging it from the mkII. (not as nippy though) - and there is 1 thing i just cant fathom. (checked manual/web/forum etc) Inside in the very center near where the windsreen meets the dash there is a nipple/knob/button? its about 1.5cm round and high. NO IDEA WHAT IT IS :confused: any ideas please. (also is the speed bleep noticable? It comes on to the screen but i dont hear anything!

thanks

Dave

The little knob is handy, if you drive with it lined up with the kerb, your the perfect distance from the kerb (old driving instructor aid) Obviously that's not the intended use, but a nice quirk.

As for the speed beep, on the computer menu there is an option for "buzzer volume", turn it up, it controls the volume of the speed beep.

lol, thanks for the replys. Will see if i can use it as a parking guage as mentioned! (just seems such an "strange" thing to be there). At least no more scuffed rims :)

I meant when your driving along, not parking.

A driving instructor tells you to be about 60cm from the kerb, if your drive with the plastic bobble in the gutter your axactly the right distance away ;)

Back