General Stilo tuning/styling goodies

Currently reading:
General Stilo tuning/styling goodies

StiloSport

I'm not too sure where to put this as it concerns both styling and tuning so the "general" area will do. :eek:

I've got a friend who owns a Powerflow franchise near where I live who can also supply and fit a number of goodies for Stilos (and other Fiats for that matter) other than exhausts. He can supply anything from bodykits, spoilers, bucket seats, alloys, tyres, bolt-on tuning parts etc and can give up to 30% discount on RRP depending on the items! :D A good example of the discounts given is a price he recently gave me for some Ultra "Lexus style" rear lights for £120! I know there are places that sell these style of lights cheaper but most (if not all) are copies of the Ultra brand and are somewhat of inferior quality.

I do not have any prices here but I do see him regularly so If there's anything you want, let me know on here and I should have a price within a couple of days.

As with the induction kits I can get, I will not be making any money on items. The only thing I do ask for is some money to cover petrol costs as it's a 40 mile-ish round trip for me to see him to collect anything.

Cheers,
Danny

nowimboard said:
Hay, Could i get a rough price for induction kit and chips if he does them?

Thankyous!

What engine have you got again? If it's the 1.6, a custom Pipercross one would be £77.50 inc P&P. I don't think he does engine management stuff but I'm sure he knows someone that does. It would mean you having to come up to see him though...

StiloSport said:
What engine have you got again? If it's the 1.6, a custom Pipercross one would be £77.50 inc P&P. I don't think he does engine management stuff but I'm sure he knows someone that does. It would mean you having to come up to see him though...

Comming up! Ouch! Might skip that one then! :p

Sounds a good price for the Induction Kit. Shall have to check good Old mr Egg card first though! I'll PM you if i can if that alright?

nowimboard said:
Comming up! Ouch! Might skip that one then! :p

Sounds a good price for the Induction Kit. Shall have to check good Old mr Egg card first though! I'll PM you if i can if that alright?

Have you got a 1.6/1.8 though? Not too sure on the prices for other engines or if I can get them through Pipercross.

By all means, PM away! (y)

1.6 16V Dynanmic btw What kit is it?

I can get a K&N Kit for £68 With P&P

Edit: Read what type of kit it is [should read thoughly], Is Pipe cross better than K&N?

Last edited:
The induction kit will be £77.50 all in then. Unless I find another 9 peeps and the price will drop again (see link in my sig). (y)

I might be being biased here but I would say the thick foam of the Pipercross has better filtration properties than the paper filter filter used in the K&N. Personally though, I've never had problems with either so it comes down to peoples preferences. In my experience, the Pipercross sounds and looks better than K&N's. ;)

Pipercross are better that K&N soooooo much easier to clean and I had 4BHP more with a piper than a K&N not much but it all helps

hi matey

where about is the power flow place as im wanting a custom back box for my abarth!!

also how much?? :)

It's District Garage on Smethurst Lane in Bolton. For just a backbox it's around £165, full system £250, twin backboxes (like mine, see my photo gallery) £250 and a full system with 2 backboxes £400. I cannot recommend this guy enough. Might be able to get it a bit cheaper if you arrange it through me (ie; we both go and see him to see what options you've got) ;) . Give me 5 mins and I'll dig up the phone number if you want?

Back