Styling Stilo Kyros body kit

Currently reading:
Styling Stilo Kyros body kit

Ok so i have the sudden urge to get myself a body kit :bang: I always intended to get one made to my own design. Then i saw the Kyros kit whilst searching tinternet and i think that it has potential.
So does anybody have any pics of this kit as the ones that i have seen are clearly photoshoped to enhance the look.
Also if there is a kit that you like then could you please post links. I dont mind doing a bit extra work say flaring the arches to get it looking right so its an open field with a budget of say £1k give or take.

PM'd because I wasn't allowed to post a URL here because I'm under 5 posts.

CIMG0045.JPG

Thanks for the replies guys.
Here is the link, just incase anybody else wants to have a look.
http://www.maxituning.es/latribu/tucoche/fiat-stilo-kyros-fiat-stilo-torredj
So is this your car scot?

I am still undecided as the owner of that ca other mods that i arent to my taste.

I think i am going to have to get in touch with the manufacturers and ask for some pics to photoshop onto my car.

Dont go there ..and I mean dont kit your car in general..you no doubt remember my old stilo that was kitted and its back for sale and doing the rounds again on piston heads and eblag..just look at the front spoiler of it..:eek: and thats not even lowered and on standard height springs..with the state of the roads nowadays you have to be mad to do it lets be honest..

!BcJvCjwBWk~$(KGrHqEH-C0EquGIi95ZBKzP!0zw6w~~_12.JPG

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yes that is a nice kit and is very similar to what i actually want. I have spent countless times just sitting in various positions around the car designing what i want in my head.
I just stumbles upon that Kyros kit and thought with a little bit of modding it could work but now i have seen it on a real car im not keen on it at all.

Anyway back to the other cheaper kit i will do a quick photoshop on it just to give a rough idea on what i am after, as i think as it is in that pick you are loosing the sporty length of the front end by the bumper being too flat.

OK well not exactly a master piece but i got the munchies lol but i think you get the idea lol

OK Added the original on the right to see the difference.

Attachments

• FI-STILO-ST-F1.JPG.jpg
    FI-STILO-ST-F1.JPG.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 111
  • FI-STILO.JPG.jpeg
    FI-STILO.JPG.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Does my edited post help (y) Sorry i didnt really understand what you mean.

Yes now I can see the other pic it was not there at the time of posting. But still the original looks better IMO not because of your touch up but it just looks like it's meant to be there if you know what I mean. Yours is more like new seat leon cupra front end but that's just me I like simple things

Last edited:
yeah i like the standard one as well as SS. I would get that if any.

If it will look as good as the pic when its on is a different story though :eek:

first time i have seen the second kit but not on a real car yet so always good to be different me thinks :p

I have to say i really like the kit i shopped. Perhaps one day i will get some time to shop a decent design as that really was a rush job and exaggerated to make my point.
It looks like i will be making it from the standard bumper. Now i just need to get in contact with a guy i know. He is a true legend at this sort of thing. Only problem is he lives oop north so i may have to use all my holiday next year to go up there and do it over many long weekends :bang:.

Back