Technical Stilo eLEARN CD

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo eLEARN CD

Athos

Elearn CD??

Is the Elearn CD floting around the net the same one they sold on Ebay? :confused:

elearn discs

Hi all

i have had 2 CDs from e bay and i cannot get any of them to show the wiring diagrams or print them. everything else show ok.

i dont think my Pc is playing up so where else can i get that info from?

i'm going to wire up my Fiat supplied alarm! :eek:

Help!

stilo elearn CD

Hey guys I just got a hold of the Elearn CD for the Fiat stilo all makes and years.

So just said id start a thread if anyone would like diagrams or instructions etc posted just give me a buzz...

Over the past year, I've bought several cheap copies of eLearn from different sellers on eBay but they all have numerous diagrams and some complete sections missing.

Before I send Fiat €75 for a genuine CD, can anyone confirm that it will be complete and up to date?

NOTE TO FORUM ADMIN. I am not attempting to buy or sell a copy CD. I just want to avoid wasting €75 for a CD that may be the same as I already have.

Dave.

Dave, are you not happy with the one available within FAQ - which is the one I use ?

I've already got that one Argo. It's a 2003 version that shows the Procedures/Diagnostics section as "Information Unavailable". It also seems to have many of the diagrams missing (just shows a small red cross).

I'm hoping the CD available from the Fiat website for €75 is a later version with all sections and diagrams included. If someone can confirm that, then I'll order a copy from Fiat.

Dave.

Back