Technical Stilo bulkhead / sub wiring question

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo bulkhead / sub wiring question

On my stilo the amp power wire goes though the passenger side wing (same side as the battery is) then through a grommet that is in the gap between the wing and the front door (nrish the hinge)

i'm pretty sure that mine is going throught one of the gloveboxes, well at least that's where the wire is going to, havent looked myself tho, cause it's been done in a garage(y)

On my stilo the amp power wire goes though the passenger side wing (same side as the battery is) then through a grommet that is in the gap between the wing and the front door (nrish the hinge)

Having taken both glove boxes out I nearly went that route... but I persisted and found my way past a couple of mm thick sound deadening behind Morty Morts bulkhead grommet on my JTD. :(

Grommet, under windscreen next to bonnet hinge, is not very easy to spot from the in nor outside on a non metallic Black car... but the supply to my 12S socket to supply our caravan fridge, interior lights & leisure battery all sorted, the 2 guides that covered this certainly helped (y)

Last edited:
Back