General Steering Wheel Boss

Currently reading:
General Steering Wheel Boss

Hi guys I ordered an omp steering wheel boss kit from demon tweaks but just found out that they wont have any in from italy till september :( I've got my nice new wheel sitting here so does anyone know anywhere online or near notts that sells em? any boss kit that will fit a cinq will do and if anyones selling one let me know

Cheers, Shakey

I've emailed the guys on ebay and they dont have one in stock for a cinq but they said they can get one from omp even though its holidays so im waiting for them to tell me how much and when i can get it. Been ringing my local autofactors and halfrauds but they dont have any in stock for cinqs :(

Alroy my wheel is 6 bolt which is pretty standard did the hub and wheel look aftermarket like omp/momo? if so how much would you want for getting it me? id be happy to pay for postage and some extra over the cost of it for your time

cheers, shakey

i seem to be spending ever increasing amounts of time up there, so ill have a look over the weekend and take some pics for ya matey.

couldnt tell you how many studs it had off hand.

Cheers mate if its 6 stud and the scrappy dont want silly money for it ill buy it off u and if it dont fit ill just sell it! I appreciate u going to look for me mate next time your there :)

Back