Speed Camera Detectors - Novus

Currently reading:
Speed Camera Detectors - Novus

tommibennett

hello...

The weather is amaaaaaazin! Im a big fan despite the bumbles......... HOWEVER...... was going a liiiiitttlllleeee bit too fast yesterday and pretty sure I got clocked by a speed camera.... Just been looking at some of these speed camera detectors on the internet becauase ive already got 3 pts on the license and dont really want any more or ill be with out a car soon enough. My mate swears by his Novus Alpa. Novus do a complete range of products. If you have a look on here they've pretty much got the whole product line: http://quickhubs.com/speed-camera-detectors.html

Basically has any one used any of these before and can they recomend?

cheers

tom
:)

Hi Tom, I've got the Novus Rider and it does pretty much what it says on the box. Free updates 3-4 a month and you can either set it for just fixed speed cameras and or fixed and mobile sites. Always gives me that extra bit of confidence. A good bit of kit. (y)

Hi Tom, I've got the Novus Rider and it does pretty much what it says on the box. Free updates 3-4 a month and you can either set it for just fixed speed cameras and or fixed and mobile sites. Always gives me that extra bit of confidence. A good bit of kit. (y)

Thanks Tom - The industry awards they have recieved seems to put this one above the rest! Think ill invest later today!

thanks again

Back