General SORN'd

Currently reading:
General SORN'd

pandafan

Don't polish it, DRIVE IT
:cry: Well, as we're down to just one Panda now, I've taken Freak off the road for a fettle-up.

He's in pieces all over the garden at present whilst we put new door bottoms and sills on and rebuild the dreadful Sisley roofrack !:eek:

The worn out rear hub assembly, leaky diff and out-of-tune engine are next.

Then the wheels

minor rust

handbra :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
The trouble with rotten doors can be solved by destroying a SEAT Marbella :devil:

Attachments

• DSCF2001_edited.JPG
    DSCF2001_edited.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF2003_edited.JPG
    DSCF2003_edited.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF2005_edited.JPG
    DSCF2005_edited.JPG
    468 KB · Views: 10
"I'm teasing... That's the great thing about in here. No one's car is any better than anyone else's"

lol - Jim, you haven't seen mine... I'm a disgrace to the classic Panda community!
On way back from N.Wales holiday yesterday I dropped mine off in Derby for a guy to look at - he says he can do the welding and put some test on!!! (though he hasn't actually seen it yet...)

Good work Panda Fan!

Thank you Lightweightmick for the encouragement... but Freak is a pretty sorry state at the moment:cry:

Some advice: never push a screwdrier into a little paint blister :eek:

Just got the sills for mine on thursday two days late then they turn out to be mk1 sills, which according to hadrian (hexham branch) are the only ones they sell now even though they still listing the mk2 ones and my mk1 items are using the same part numbers quoting 'panda 80 to 95' and then theres a sticker on the other side from the actual maker of the sill with the correct years on 80 to 86:bang:

Still usable though just gonna have to do some creative glassing and filling to get the flair on the wheel arches back and lose the ribs.

[QUOTE=mightysisley

Just got the sills for mine on thursday two days late then they turn out to be mk1 sills, which according to hadrian are the only ones they sell now even though they still listing the mk2 ones and my mk1 items are using the same part numbers quoting 'panda 80 to 95' and then theres a sticker on the other side from the actual maker of the sill with the correct years on 80 to 86.

Hello MS.
They tried the same stunt on me some years ago but fortunately, I was forwarned by the salespersons refusal to answer questions and did not place the order.

Can anyone confirm if the items being offered by Beevers are the same?
Many thanks Petel

Back