General Some Seicento help required

Currently reading:
General Some Seicento help required

markrnorton

Hi all,

I haven't been on the forum for a while, I moved house and got so wrapped up in things i have no time left anymore.

Anyhow, for this reason i find myself needing to sell my Seicento and need some advice as I have no idea of price. I know what i've spent, but you never recover that !

Its a 51 plate Michael Schumacher edition in yellow, solid car, but it was a project. It now as a 1.2 16v punto engine fitted plus many many modifications, as below..
Very clean inside and out. Low mileage

No rust

Only one scratch to the drivers side rear panel. Been touched in badly by previous owner and a worn bit of paint above the passenger side windscreen.

It has a Punto 1.2 16v 80hp engine 188A fitted to the Schumacher close ratio gearbox with a new high torque 3 piece clutch

Blistein dampers all round (lowered approx. 25mm) – rears need fitting

New front suspension arms/bushes, some polybushed

Gearbox and engine mounts polybushed

New tarox front grooved discs 257 x 20

Lots of spare parts in boxes.

Things that need finishing

Battery tray was trimmed so as to give more space in the engine bay. Needs a battery and re-locating to the boot

New front discs require calipers, I think they are punto GT or alike that fit

Inlet manifold and injectors ( I have some that will come with it) – may need different one or ABS re-located to fit.

Exhaust manifold

Requires a radiator

Current ECU should run the car but would benefit from a custom one such as Omex etc to optimise.

I have the V5 etc all in order

Any idea of price guys and girls ? I can post pictures but i'd like to put this in the correct section once i'm clear on what i could get for it

thanks

M

Xmas update

Need to clear this from my garage now, £1000 for quick sale. As in for sale section

Back