Snow foam + Tar remover questions

Currently reading:
Snow foam + Tar remover questions

im using a snow foam lance with some demon shine snow foam in my lance with a karcher

However -im finding even used neat, its somewhat quiet runny never really thick, till im sucking up the dregs out the bottom! where it becomes that stupidly thick consistancy that i am after!

My lance is set to maximum concentration to little difference, when i turn it down a smidge it practically slightly bubbly wash....

Im using snow foam stuff way tooo quickly, is it the product?

-----

Tar remover.... im gonna be de-taring both mine and the mrs car
however i know tar removers eat spray pumps - BADLY

Is there a spray on tar remover that i can get?

Ziggy

I wouldn't spray the whole car in tar remover. It is pretty potent stuff!
I use an aerosol one which means you can target the exact spot only put on the minimum needed to "melt" the tar. Then a quick wipe with a damp MF cloth and then washed and waxed to restore the shine and protection.

The lance you use makes a huge different. Personally, I use an Elite Car Care lance with Bilt Hamber Auto Foam. 50% is still sticking 5 minutes after applying when I go round and rinse it off. You shouldn't need to use all that much, I use about 1:5 foam in the lances bottle.

Usually onely the lowe half of teh car needs de-taring. That's all I do, then Iron X all over.

I use Tardis, which has been kept in a supermarket spray bottle for nearly 18 months or so and it's still OK.

When you're done, it's not a bad idea to go all over again with G101 - about 12 or 15:1

Hope this helps.

Back