slightly O/T Free car workshop manuals - Kia

Currently reading:
slightly O/T Free car workshop manuals - Kia

D

DarrenFre

Hey chaps & ladies,

My dad is having 4 wheel drive problems on his 1999 Kia Sportage and is after a workshop manual.

Anyone know where I could possibly get one for the tidy sum of 'free'?

thanks

Darren

Have you tried torrents and pdftown.com?

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

Hey Joske,

Tried pdftown but Kia seems to be the only make not in the list.

Torrents don't seem to be much use either. Ebay has it on CD for £6 but really I would like free as it is going to be about 10 pages I need and need it asap.

At the moment he is driving in a tall 4x4 with rear wheel drive, he can't even get up a slight incline.

I'll have a look for ya.

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

Do need repair manuals? I can get the KIA parts catalogue. Similar to ePER.

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :

that would be a start chap, how big is it?

I have just come across a thing called 'Haynes Databook'

450mb and seems to be a repair guide for ALL uk cars?!?!

I will let you know if it does what it says on the tin!

just read 'Haynes "databook"'

is says repair manuals but it isn't, its just data on the car.

cheers chap,

My dad is used to working on cars, but he likes to know what parts he should be looking at. This should help loads!

Darren

I found the American version of that site which I couldn't register on.

I just registered with the UK site but it won't let me in, just keeps refreshing back to the 'log in' page.

Bugger! :)

No probs.

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :

The kia website isn't much use as you still have to pay for any information.

I'm downloading the Mcat tho which is going smoothly, fingers crossed i can link all files together, downloading from Megaupload and download.to every other file. They seem to have the same filname structure.

thanks again Joske!