General Side doors..?

Currently reading:
General Side doors..?

McW

Hello everyone. I have recently purchased an old 2009 Doblo cargo for work purposes, engine is great, the van seemingly runs fine etc so all good there. I do have an issue with the rear doors not locking but having read through this forum I think I have identified that the issue are the handle on the left side and the catches on the right hand side of which I have ordered and hopefully will sort the issue.... if so thanks for the info on this site....👍
I have a question however, the Doblo that I now own does not have sliding side doors, only the standard rear doors. I have looked around online at pictures of Doblo's and I cannot fot the life of me find one that doesnt have a at least one sliding side door....? this is not a huge issue for me, a sliding door may have been handy, but not the end of the world, it's just I started getting a bit paranoid and thinking I may have bought some sort of frankenstein type thing...? Also would this make the load area length shorter, or are the wheel bases all standard as in L1 and L2..?
Many thanks for any info.

I had an 03 Doblo van with no side sliding doors, so probably just a base option. Length was standard. Just one point , if yours has a security panel to isolate the rear make sure you fix the lock so you can access it;)

I had an 03 Doblo van with no side sliding doors, so probably just a base option. Length was standard. Just one point , if yours has a security panel to isolate the rear make sure you fix the lock so you can access it;)
Thank for the advice Mike.. Yeah, the rear doors have a round security type padbolt lock on them. Cheers mate.

Back