ships cctv

Currently reading:
ships cctv

Guess they never thought you'd need to strap anything down in the cargo area then, dumb-asses. Passengers should've been sent to their cabins as soon as the storm started kicking off as well, not that I'm any sort of maritime type expert person or anything. Just a bit of common sense and the ability to see a law suit staring down an incident like that.

Anyone ever watched Trawlermen?

Seen a few eps (don't ask, its a big thing up in the town I work as thats where most of the fishermen are based) and you know what, to pot with that. I respect the guys who can go out and work on those boats in those kind of conditions.

Martyn said:
Anyone ever watched Trawlermen?

Seen a few eps (don't ask, its a big thing up in the town I work as thats where most of the fishermen are based) and you know what, to pot with that. I respect the guys who can go out and work on those boats in those kind of conditions.

Aye, I've seen all the episodes that Dave (Freeview Chanel 19) shows.
Sod doing that for a living...... where I used to live is a fishing village, and it's genrations of family's who fish down there, and some are even Lifeboat Crew, so big respect to the crew's of the RNLI Lifreboats as well as fishermen..

Back